Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Havent Blogged In A While!

God I Aint Blogged In So Long Im Now 18 And My Last blog Was On My 17th birthday LMAO SLACK!!


God Well I Havent Got That Much to Say Apart From ...


Me & Sharman Got Engaged On New Years Eve An Midnight 2008 :) Im so Happy With him :) Its Lushhhh :)


Me & summer Are Like Best Friends Again :) She Comes Round Every Tuesday For TEA TUESDAY :)


Me And Mum Are Going On holiday To FLorida again For xmas Apart From this time Ill Be Here on Xmas Day :) so This will Be My 1st Propa Xmas With Sharman :)


Emilys Getting christened On Sunday :) Its Gonna Be Good Bought Her A Well Nice Gift :)


Right Well My Second Point Is a LIE!!! I Have Alot To Say :) Alots Happened In A Year :)


Made New Friends Met Up With Old 1s Too :) Its Been Nice :)



Shall Write Again soon :)



Barbie-xX


My 18th Birthday :) Oct 14th 2009 :)

No comments: